Monday, January 6, 2014

On the Graphic 45 Blog today- Welcome Botanical Tea!


Wow first post of the New Year! It's kind of a crazy time in the craft industry as the biggest trade show of the year is coming this weekend. So just when everyone is packing up their decorations and working on their New Years resolutions- crafters are creating away for Spring Summer! Today Graphic 45 is sneak peeking one of their new line Botanical Tea. I am in love with this line, it has all the vintage charm but includes some polkadots and strips, some of my classic favorite prints! Oh and the Victorian Tussy Mussy I swapped during Christmas is also featured! Click here to see them!




2 comments:

  1. Denise, you are amazingly creative! I am so inspired each time I visit your blog. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been so excited about a piece of home decor! I love the tussy mussy. Must have one

    ReplyDelete