Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Your Living Canvas Online Workshop


I am very excited to be attending my first online workshop. I have been really into making mixed media canvases and looking for a workshop to attend to expand my techniques. When I watched one of Christy Tomlinsons tutorials online and saw her making a complete mess just painting on her stamps, mixing up her brushes and getting her hands all messy, I knew this was the girl I wanted to learn from! Its not too late to join me. There are like over 500 people taking this class from all over the world- you should see the private FB page! Go here to find out more!


1 comment:

  1. I feel like you do... when i saw her getting all messy and having a blast I thought this is the class for me..Beauty through chaos!!! have a wonderful weeknd and come visit my blog too at http://indigoearth-indigoearth.blogspot.com/2012/05/child-within-us.html?spref=fb

    My post was about creating like a child and let the inner child come out and play!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete