Friday, March 30, 2012

I am on the 2012 Graphic Design Team!

Okay I have to write this fast because I have to get to work! I didn't even think it would be posted this early, but I went to peek just in case, and I tried to read through the first paragraph and be all calm and cool, but some how my eyes kept peeking down and I saw the tops of the letters of the first name, and you know, it looks a lot like a D and an H...so I scrolled down and there I was first on the list!!!!
(listed in no particular order so I can't really say I was #1 LOL!)
1.  Denise Hahn - USA
2.  Sharon Ngoo - Singapore
3.  Nicole Eccles - USA
6.  Arlene Cuevas - USA
7.  Tara Orr - Canada
8.  Jim Hankins - USA
9.   Maiko Miwa - Japan
10.  Gloria Stengel - USA
11.  Susan Lui - Singapore
12.  Kristin Wilson - USA
13.  Jane Tregenza - Australia
14.  Roberto Cesar dos Santos - Brazil
15.  Laura Denison - USA
Congrats to all! here is the whole post . Off to work, I hope this news makes me have a great day, but somehow I am sure work will have a way of zapping all of my joy! LOL
Denise- Thank you Graphic 45 Team!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Denise. I am over the moon you are on the new design team. Looking forward to your projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise!!! I'm so excited for you!! You are going to be a perfect fit for them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Denise! Can't wait to get to know you and see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and best wishes,you are a most talented designer,you will do amzing things for the team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you, Denise!! Congrats! You so deserve this!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You're going to love it over at the G45 team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Denise, so glad you made the team, I am looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work, you will love your year with Graphic 45, they are a wonderful company to work for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for you Denise. Congratulations and looking forward to see what you come up with as part of the Graphic 45 team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! So happy for you! I love their line. Most congrats. See you in May! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! This couldn't happen to a nicer, humbler, more talented gal! Your work looks fabulous - it's easy to see why you got picked! I'm so glad to see a fresh face on a design team and looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete