Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Handwired Birdcage Class Photos

First I want to start by saying I absolutely LOVED teaching a Bella Cosa in Long Beach. Christie Pardini has set up a wonderful class space in the back of her shop and I can't wait to go back and have more workshops there. I had some new and returning students so it was a lot of fun for me. Here are the pictures. I just loved how everyones personality shined through their projects. That's one of the things I try to do in all of my workshops, is make sure that there is room to make everything a reflection of themselves. Here are the pics!

Bella Cosa's craft room, I love the cement floors with paint and remnants of artwork on the floor.

Each station has it's own light!

Class kit, and they got to keep everything including the little vintage lunch tray.

A sink! A must for crafting!

Kathleen

the ladies had a great time digging through the goodies I brought to create with



I had them collect things they liked onto their trays for wiring

Robin

Tori

Janes, she did a little Halloween theme on hers

Julia






Julia made a little crown for hers....so cute!

Robins whimsical cage! I love the pom poms on the bottom!

Me :)

Me and Robin, thanks for coming all the way from Vista!

Tori, this was her first ever craft class and I think we got her hooked!

Kathleen and Julia

Me and Jane, loved her dark style!

Julias sweet cage

Janes


Tori's

I hope everyone had a great time, I did! I will keep you posted about when I will be doing my next class at Bella Cosa can't wait to go back.
-Denise

3 comments:

  1. It was fun .....I love my birdcage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a great time and made some wonderful birdcages. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeousness!!! Wish I could have taken this class!!!

    ReplyDelete