Sunday, March 6, 2011

faufiler coup d'oeil or Sneak Peek-Moulin Rouge


Today I did some crafting with my girls that are going to Kim Caldwells Moulin Rouge Artistic Affaire in a few weeks. So I decided to share a few sneak peeks at one of my swaps. I know most of you know what a swap is, but for those of you who don't: This is a swap among a group of friends attending the event, we all made 14 pages for a journal, sent them to the swap hostess, and she puts one of each of our pages together into an amazing bound journal. This swap is being hosted by the very talented Michelle Gellar of Hold Dear. Michelle has an online store filled with amazing ephemera so make sure you stop by and check it out.
       I am really not supposed to give away my pages, but here a few tiny peeks at what I made. After the event I will reveal my entire pages and those of the rest of the swap-ees! Denise
{Michelle has used these little glissine bags in some of her journals, so I decided to do the same as on homage to her. I heat embossed them and they came out great!}
{I love paper mechanics so decided to make a little pop out eiffel tower. The journal is supposed to be just that, a journal, so I inlcuded plenty of places to write in. I circled the "cloud" journal spots with sparkle gel pen}
{and of course what French themed journal would not be complete without a little Marie? I used these great little clear balls for Martha Sewart to cover her hair, I loved the way they highlighted it and gave it texture}



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see these in person....I know they will be wonderful!

    See you next week!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete