Sunday, February 21, 2010

Taking Sign Ups for Handmade Parade craft show!


Good news, I am now officially organizing my mini-craft show the "Handmade Parade" at the Long Beach Sunday Market! We will be doing the market once a month on the second Sunday of each month. If you are interested in being a vendor please comment on my blog with your info or email me at joinhandmadeparade@gmail.com and give me your shops web info and your direct email address so I can add you to the email list. If you attended the first fair, you do not need to email me again. At this time I am limiting the group to 20 vendors and will be selecting artisans to create the best mix. The best part about handmade parade is that, at this time, we are only charging 10% of your sales for your booth fee.

Happy Sales! Denise

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to do this... wish LB wasn't so far away! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there, please add us to your vendor list: Angels by Noemi and Daniella the Bear. I have you personal e-mail should I send my info again to joinhandmadeparade@gmail.com?
    Let me know
    Noemi Smith

    ReplyDelete